|Lyle Dagnen scholarship fund
2015 can see that dream realized when you resolve to start the New Year by participating in the 31derful Words challenge hosted by la Vie Sirene magazine & E. Gads Hill Press.
Inspired by the out-of-this-world, wonderful NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) program, 31derful Words challenges all lovers of words to put them down... and get them published.
Here's how it works:
- Write a total of thirty-one thousand words in the month of January, 2015
- Words may be scattered across a number of categories (see below)
- All who have written 31,000 words by day's end January 31, 2015 will be invited to enter their names in a drawing for the prize of a self-published work sold through Amazon -- one name per category, please. This activity is made possible by E. Gads Hill Press and the Lyle Dagnen scholarship fund. (We may or may not set up a crowdfund site for it.)
- If your name is not selected for complimentary self-publishing, we can still help you self-publish on Amazon for a very, very nominal fee.
- All participants will be encouraged to join our Facebook event page where we will share our progress throughout the month
- Fiction: short stories, children's book, a novella, part of a novel
- Article for la Vie Sirene magazine
- Film Script
- Stage play
Questions? Feel free to harass us at firstname.lastname@example.org